Thursday, November 09, 2006

J's Anatomy

My maudlin gut and I are going for CT scan #2 in as many months tomorrow.

I get nothing to eat after midnight, and have to drink barium prior to the procedure.

I wish I could kill my neighbr. The drum-playing-at-all-hours one. The neighbor that is ass. Someone whose thoughts aren't tainted by by the reoccuring psychosis inducing rhythm of "boom boom BOOM", please refresh my memory as to why killing annoying people is a crime punishable by law?

I'm hoping some big, 6'5" , 250 lb former quarterback moves in next door to the drum player and breaks all the bones in his hand. That'd be... like, a lot of bones.

Did I mention I got the job I wanted? Did I mention it was nights? Did I mention I was crazy?

Did I mention I have to pack up my house for the third time in 5 months?

And did I mention I was crazy?








No comments: