Thursday, April 19, 2007

crazy Jamie

Part of me knows this driving-3200-miles-from-home-thing is totally, totally crazy. And the other part of Totally Crazy is that I'll be in a huge metropolitan area teaming with people, traffic, and all the good and bad that goes along with it.

But, the other part of me has wanted to go to Seattle for months now, and work at New Hospital, which sounds like, if not fun, at least a good teaching hospital, and the manager sounded like a very down-to-earth, non-Stepford wife type. So, we'll see.

And, I know one thing for sure, I probably won't be back for any more Florida nursing.

Funnily enough, I've had three job interviews come up since I accepted at New Hospital, two within hours of accepting the first job, the other in Nashville (but I didn't feel so bad, because they needed nights, I was submitted for days).

Hmmm... I wonder what Piper will think of Seattle?

No comments: