Monday, August 13, 2007

bring your dog to work day

If I didn't work in such a cruddy place (all hospitals are cruddy!), I'd like to implement a Bring Your Dog To Work Day.

And not just any dog, my dog.

Piper seems to be very well received out on the streets of Seattle. So well, in fact, that it would be great if I could train him up a little bit, and get him to be my Goodwill Ambassador at work. He seems to bring out the best in people, he's gentle with kids (of all ages!), and he's a great conversation-starter.

All of these traits I think I could use an upgrade on, skill-wise, but I'm too lazy and characterless to actually be nicer to people. Therefore, I've decided, I need a prop, and Piper would be the perfect dog for the job.

On second thought, he'd probably eat the patients' food.

Maybe not such a good idea.


No comments: