Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Latin, actually.

I have to hand it to spammers, friggin' annoying as they are, they're getting more cultured by the day.

I've
often wondered if they get paid anything to think up subject headers, and if so, could I get in on the deal?

I have a lot of spam-header samples if any one is interested in paying me, say, a couple bucks a title. For instance:

Hegel intrudes.
Periphrastic party.
reeks. Kierkegaard anomalies.
sandwiches for godot. free.
St. Paul snorts.


See, that'd be ten dollars right there! Ordinarily, I'd have to work nearly 20 minutes to get paid that kind of money!

This kind of a job would be much more fun that what I currently do, which isn't fun, and which only makes sense to continue because I am contracted to do so. And I have a lot of bills to pay.

One day, though, I'm going to look back on my life, sigh and think, "I don't remember any of it. Was I a pirate? Or a go-go-dancer? Shall I eat a peach?" etc.

Because I'll be crazy as batshit by then.








No comments: