Thursday, October 12, 2006

Party Hearty!

Ever lived in a place where random twenty-somethings who show up randomly on your door stop don't happen to be Jehovah's Witnesses?

Judging from their appearances--all Ralph Lauren polo shirts, baggy jeans, flip flops and that self-consciously styled hair--they belonged to some Greek fraternity and probably thought I was That One Chic They Met Last Night Outside at the 7-11.

1) No, I'm not a chic. 2) I'm especially not that chic. 3) There's no party here 4) I don't have a keg of beer stashed in my laundry room, although sometimes living in Retro College Dormland makes me feel like I should.

Any way, I never did figure out what the hell they wanted, because I didn't answer the door. Hey dudes, this isn't Melrose Place; go get your own beer bong!

Non sequitar. Just because I'm bored, I'll list "things I like to eat/drink which may seem weird to the average palate."

1) Buttermilk.
2) Vegemite (by the spoonfuls!)
3) Matza brei
4) boiled, salted chicken livers
5) eel (sushi, not British pub grub style)

New Word of the Day: Insufflation, as in: "The young starlet insufflated large amounts of cocaine during, before, and after, the Oscar party."



No comments: