Wednesday, October 04, 2006

New and Improved (with real lemon scent!)


Isn't the bunny love just way too cute? Like unicorns and rainbows and My Lil' Pony cute. Totally! Behold Flipflop and her husbun. I call him Mookie, or Mudpuddle, because he's just kind of this blob of brown fur that sort of oozes around and every so often tries to nibble a human toe. But look at the love! I'm going to have to start drawing big red hearts and writing "Flipflop Plus Mookie 4EVER!" in glitter ink all over my Beverly Hills 90210 Trapper Keeper.

Now if someone could just tell me how the hell to publish HTML buttons on blogger using a Mac O/S, I'd be like, totally stoked, dude. At least Beta Blogger (which makes me think "beta-blocker" because nursing has warped me beyond psychological repair) has rectified the drill-railroad-spikes-up-your-nose element to publishing weblink menus, but further HTML demystification would be appreciated.

No comments: