Saturday, July 07, 2007

dog fight.

One thing I hate when everybody's showering Lurve on Piper, is when some klutzy bitch makes a stupid passive aggressive comment about "small dogs" while I'm shopping:

STUPID BITCH WHO HATES DOGS:
[in a fake "I'm concerned" way]
Oh, those poor little dogs! I feel so sorry for them in marketplaces, with all the people around!
[to Jamie, who's trying to ignore her by looking very interested in the magnet display]
Aren't you worried your dog will get stepped on by all the people, and disturbed by so many people?

JAMIE:
Uh, no, not really.
[But thinks: Yeah, first of all, you don't seem to me like you feel sorry for those small dogs. You're just pissed off that you and your stupid fucking diabetic neuropathy and klutzy ass bitchiness led to almost squashing my dog. As a matter a fact, I worry about him getting stepped on by stupid bitches like you, bitch, but do you really think I'd have my dog out here if I worried that much ?]

JAMIE:
[aloud, icily, to Bitchy Lady, in a manner suggesting she's just put down my Abnormally Bright Child for "pushing her too much" in school]
He does very well in marketplaces, thank you very much.

BITCHY LADY:
[still fake concerned]
Oh! Well, you know, I just think it's rough on them, with all the people and the crowding.

BITCHY LADY:
[to clerk, looking for sympathy on her stupid crappy ass point]
You know, I'm really surprised they even allow dogs in the market! I mean, what about dog fights, and that sort of thing? I've seen some really bad dog fights between big dogs!

CLERK:
[obligated to make sympathetic response because Bitchy Lady might be a potential customer]
Oh, yes. I believe they used to not allow dogs, but they do now.

JAMIE:
[thinks: Bitch. You wanna talk about dog fights? I'll fight you bitch! I can take you and your stupid ass dog-hating comments! Try me! I'm gonna fucking trip you myself if you talk smack about my dog one more time!]

BITCHY LADY:
[slightly huffily]
Yeah, I can't believe they allow dogs!

JAMIE:
[thinks: They allow bitches, why not dogs?]




No comments: