Saturday, July 07, 2007

da bomb.

Yeah, totally lucky day for these people in Iraq.

I wish I could bat Gen. Patraeus* about the head with like, I don't know, something, like maybe a foam pool noodle.

Yeah, love how the 7-7-7 theory panned out for all those poor bastards.

(*
Petraeus is calling this a mini-Tet offensive. Okay, forgive my sketchy history of the Vietnam War, because it's totally, totally sketchy and mostly--and shamefully-- gleaned from Hollywood War Flicks... but, uh... politically and ideologically, I don't get this latest Patraeus statement. Like, this latest round of blowing people up is somehow opposed to the rest of blowing-people-up during the other parts of this war, which has just been so stunningly popular that every one was totally on board with the war until now? )

Like, okay, whatever. I gotta go see if I can find a pool noodle now.



No comments: