Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ten Things I Like About You

Because I am suffering from random memory loss of the young adult, I can't remember where I saw this in passing (but I think it was a blog somewhere in the blogosphere) but I kind of liked the idea. It was entitled "One Hundred Things About Me."

As you can see, I'm living in the eighties like there's no tomorrow, what with the self-centeredness.

Any way, I thought I wouldn't bore myself (or rather, come to the horrible conclusion that I'm not interesting enough to think of 100 independent statements describing myself) and start out with ten.

Let's see:

1) I am a nurse.
2) I like Westies and small flop eared rabbits.
3) I am a knitter.
4) I always said green was my favorite color, but now I think it's blue. Or red, maybe.
5) If I could have a Super Power, it would be invisibility. Or maybe being extremely rich. Wait. Is that a real Super Power?
6) I read Kant's Critique of Pure Reason in undergrad and managed to retain none of it. Thankfully.
7) I am craving sushi right now.
8) I am not craving a bean burrito, because that is what I had for lunch today and yesterday.
9) I am an insomniac, but would prefer not to work night shift.
10) I think naps should be mandatory for everyone.

No comments: