Sunday, December 03, 2006

drugs, not hugs!

Once Upon A Time, I thought The Successful People were chock-a-block full of minty fresh protestant work ethic and I was some second rate slob ass who couldn't make up her mind which highway to hell I should take.

Then I realized, "Hey, you are a second rate
slob ass, etc, but all those Successful People are all on speed and barbies to get them through it all, that's all."

I mean think about it, how the hell do people like medical residents get through 5-10
years of rotating on call continuously with about 2 days off a year without basically ever getting adequate sleep? Do the math. It has to be the drugs, thugs.

It's just not
humanly possible to stay awake that long, except maybe if you're just faking
like you're not on drugs, but really are.

No comments: