Friday, December 15, 2006

head of the class

So I had another one of my typically geeky dreams.

In this dream (probably spurred by Katy's and my own fascination with mimeograph machines) we were getting term papers handed back to us, by a very irate teacher who was not happy that 99% of the class had basically flubbed off and not done a very good job.

But who got 63 out of 51 points possible on her essay?

I did.

I'm assuming there was some kind of extra credit, or the teacher couldn't do math properly, but boy, was I ever proud!

Then, I went to math class, and was all sad and stupid again, and had no idea what was going on, plus the text on my math book kept disappearing every time I tried to look straight on at the page.

Finally, we ended up watching a movie about a big ship, The End.

(Hey, no one said this post was going to be interesting.)

No comments: