Tuesday, December 26, 2006

i hate everyone.

Season's greetings, assholes!

I've been hold, talked to four, no wait, FIVE separate people at Apple, Inc. regarding a new power adapter for my Mac.

Gone, apparently, are the days of trust.

And rationality.

I've been repeatedly told they'll have to "troubleshoot" the power adapter, despite me flatly telling them, "It doesn't work; and I have the extended warranty, can you just send me a new one, please, I don't have all day!"

One guy told me 'he wouldn't get his $500 bonus next month' if they didn't "troubleshoot" the power adapter with me before sending me a new, working power adapter.

What small comfort.

I've been trying to get this done for now going on two hours, and the guy who was willing to help me got disconnected.

Modernity sucks ass.


No comments: