Wednesday, May 02, 2007

the lights they are going dim, mother

Oh my god. This f-ing GI virus, or whatever it is.

I'm so dehydrated I'm constantly headachy.

And, I can't seem to put anything in my stomach and keep it there.

But, I have to say, this has been one of the longest bouts of GI misery I've had in awhile.

In the meantime, packing up and psyching self up for trip to Seattle.

This is gonna rawk kids, yeah?

Or at least, I'm trying to talk myself into it "rawking" because I don't know, it can't suck, right?

And, I can take Piper around Elliot Bay, and I can take pictures of something interesting for a change, and put them up on the blog.

If, you know, I make it out to Seattle, and don't end up dessicated somewhere right outside of Yellowstone, due to this crappy GI virus.

Eh.

No comments: