Sunday, May 13, 2007

the long haul

I probably should have left earlier, as it would have possibly circumvented Bunny Home Redecorating Episode Number 647, but, I've been enjoying the thought that my 3200 mile drive is really fake. You see, I'm fantasizing about an intervening feat of magic, like I'll be able to Apparate myself and all my junk (three boxes of which are on their way via the almost-magic UPS Ground service) and crazy pets to Seattle without having to do anything more than land in magical world of wizards and witches.

Clearly, my pets aren't crazy. I'm crazy.

I'm fearing this drive not so much because I fear of Danger and The Modern Driving Woman, but because the thought of driving for four days straight is almost as terrifying as being forced to read all the major works of Martin Luther in four days, and then, on Monday, have a big exam.

And how is it I still have slightly more packing up to do?!


No comments: