Friday, June 15, 2007

corpus collosum

You may be wondering if I'm suffering from corpus collosum, or starring on an episode of Scooby Doo, and pretty soon you'll find out I'm really the Evil Caretaker at the end of the episode "who would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids."

The reason you might be wondering where Bitchy Wurk Jamie went is because she was so prominent for about six months on this blog--okay, so like, for longer than that-- and now Bitchy Wurk Jamie seems to be replaced by all this Picture Pages Bill-Cosby-Before-the-Paternity-Scandal happy crap.

I know. Sometimes, I miss her, too, because she came up with some really funny, awful stories about hospital nursing.

But most of the time, I find it's much better these days now that Bitchy Wurk Jamie seems to have gone on an extended leave-of-absence.

Don't worry. I'm sure Wurk Jamie lurks on this blog in stealth mode, ready to troll a few posts.




No comments: