Friday, June 15, 2007

i love the rain the most...

....when it stops" croons Joe Purdy.

And he's right, to some extent.

On the last day of his visit (sob!) it finally stopped misting and spitting outside, so David and I took Piper on this colossal canine cardiac work out walk, the last few blocks of which a prostrate Piper had to be carried.

We went somewhere, to this lookout vantage point that I could probably remember if I didn't have to use my last remaining brain cells to invest in work tonight, and Piper got to see this view of Seattle:

I wish I wasn't having intermittent cluelessness of the young adult, because I could tell you more about this picture, but I can't right now.

I can, however, tell you about the last six patients I had, in really boring, pedantic detail, and also some scary information I didn't know about venous blood clots to the brain, which you probably don't want to really know, just like I'm kind of regretting I know something about now, too.

No comments: