Monday, June 04, 2007

cuts with scissors.

So, I cut my hair with inappropriate scissors today.

You know the kind of scissors that come in one of those cheap nail care sets?

Well, unless you want to end up looking like you sheared off your hair with a dull steak knife, I suggest you invest in a good quality pair of salon quality scissors whenever you next try saving money and time and auto-cutting your own hair.

Otherwise, you'll end up kind of funny looking.

Luckily, I only cut off about half an inch over my left ear, which was about an half inch longer than my right ear, and was starting to look Very Noticeable.

And, fortunately, my hair cut is such that the dull-saw-blade look over the ear is virtually undetectable.

But, I wouldn't exactly try it--or advise it--again, either.

No comments: