Friday, June 01, 2007

there's got to be a catch.

So, I know you're all used to me bitching about work.

So used to it, in fact, that I may have to put you all on a Virtual Withdrawal Protocol so you don't have a seizure from the lack of my regular kvet
ching.

As much as the pessimist in me hates to say this, I am back to really liking my job. The unit I'm working on is comparable to the one I worked last summer--with the nice, helpful nurses, amazing staff, and docs who generally treat you like a human being.

I call it Vacation Nursing, or Luxury Nursing. It's just... nice.


I'm so glad.


At least I don't have to end up like this every day, all Oh God, why me?!

P.S. No, the rabbit isn't clinically depressed. She's grooming herself. But she does look like she's having a minature rabbit crisis, doesn't she?

No comments: