Monday, June 18, 2007

fun forest

I think the killer klown post may have explained a lot about the Weird Factor that seems to pervade the park around The Space Needle.

I'm not sure what it explained, exactly, but am still ardently convinced that this was further proof that whatever they were trying to accomplish in terms of aesthetics here, well... sort of missed "sophistication" by a long shot.

And, whoever dreamed up this weird little park obviously thinks a multitude of sins can be hidden if you put the word "fun" somewhere in the title--because look, that's what they did across the street at killer klown fun house:



DAVID:
Uh. This is kind of wrong, don't you think?

JAMIE:
Uh, yeah. Where's the "forest," and why is it "fun" exactly? I'm afraid.

2 comments:

Amy said...

OMG, when I saw that clown bar, I was impressed with how hip and alternative Seattle is.

I'm even more impressed that The Fun Forest is across the street. I don't think this is wrong, I think it's so very, very right. It's like a psychedelic playground for hippies!

Ziggy said...

But, did you see the POINTY SHARP TEETH on the clown bar?! It wasn't just trippy, it was *menacing*. That was a people-eating-clown-face, I'm telling you.