Saturday, June 02, 2007

on the outside looking in.

I'm actually very surprised this photo came out so nicely, because of my predilection for not knowing what the hell I'm doing. (I was expecting major glare to the point of totally wash out.)

I haven't actually been inside the Seattle Public Library, but every time I go near it, I think, "And lo, I am not worthy."

It's kind of like a religious pilgrimage; I have to do my requisite trekking across the country before I can enter the such a sacred place of borrowed book goodness.

Oh wait. I already did that part.

I don't know. I think I'm going to have to learn a couple more languages and get a few more degrees before I can even think of stepping foot inside such a holy, awe-inspiring place.

Then again, the homeless people will probably be glad to share their small patch of landscaping with me while I stand outside.

No comments: