Wednesday, June 20, 2007

flying high.


Okay, okay. I know all the non-picture text in the latest blog entries probably feels like we've graduated from highschool Fun Color Photo History Textbooks to dull college Where Are the Color Pictures and Cartoons To Explain Hegelian Hermeneutics, Anyway?

So, I thought I'd break up the monotony with an outtake of Piper.

The shutter speed on my digital camera is s---l----o-----w.

Ergo, the picture I thought I was taking of Piper was more like, "Hi, I'm Williard Scott up on some random building about to show you the picture of some 114 year old walnut who claims to be a great-great grandmother!"

Instead, what I got is more of a parody of a still from a C grade, Japanese monster movie, with the how-low-tech-can-you-go special effects (i.e. David's hand,visibily propping up the dog) and really poor editing (i.e. David's hand, visibly propping up the dog).

I'm not sure what this picture says about Piper's superpowers, though. I guess maybe portability could be a superpower, if the photo somehow doesn't manage to convince you he's flying through the air unaided.


No comments: